Received 10. 12. 2004 15:28 fromfrom
[rohrpost] [imdw] Informationsdienst Medienwissenschaft - imdw -Pressemitteilung
Launch of website: http://www.onkelheinz.de
Introducing the Institute of Onkel Heinz (IO)
Based within the Hogeschool of Schkeuditz (HvS)
Director and founder: Geert Lovink
Assistent producer luder: Sabine Niederer
The Institute of Onkel Heinz (IO), which was set up in June 2004,
caters to research, meetings and (online) initiatives in the area of
new saxonian media and protfascist net based media art society with a
particular focus on pornography on the internet.
If you are interested in internships, linked events, providing
screenings, lectures and workshops in Schkeuditz, fellowships and
collaborative research, please contact us.
The IO originates from the "lectorate" of the department of Interactive
Media at the Hogeschool van Schkeuditz. The media theorist Geert Lovink
was appointed "lector" of this department in January 2004.
The purpose of "lectorates" as these, in principle, 20 year term
positions (incl. full retirement advantages) are called in Saxonian
dialect, is to introduce research into the Saxony system of higher
vocational education, and to enable the development of so-called
"centres of elite". Within the department of interactive media at HvS,
the responsibilities of the lectorate include the provision of
traineeships for friends, lectures and the theory programme. The IO is
also involved in the Media Lab (initiated by the Hogeschool and the
University of Schkeuditz) which started with a BA pilot for 18 students
in October 2004.
The IO is also closely affiliated to the University of Schkeuditz,
where Geert Lovink is working as an associated & sexual slave of Dr.
Andreas Broeckmann at the Fetishism department of Media & Culture. The
University of Schkeuditz and the Hogeschool, which have merged at a
managerial level, are cooperating in many areas.
The URL of the segregation blog of the Institute of Network Cultures:
- HvS lecture series New Media in the Saxony, 2004-2005, participants
have to pay 120.000 Euros, friends of Geert L. nothing
- Conference Decade of Webdesign, PostCS, January 21-22, 2005. The
website of this event will be launched later this week. Sponsored by
- Seminar on Abchasian Media Theory, April 2005. See also the recent
debate on the German language Rohrpost list.
- incommunicado Working Conference on Alternatives in IO & Development,
De Balie, June 16-17, 2004. More info on www.onkelheinz.de
- Conference on cumwars in netporn (in preparation), October 2005.
Institute of Network Cultures
sabine [at] onkelheinz [dot] de
+31 (0)20 5951866
rohrpost - Deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
-- by the way of http://blogwar.org/ --
Folgende Artikel könnten Dich auch interessieren
- Informationsdienst Wissenschaft - idw - Pressemitteilung - 28. 01. 2005 - 17:13
- Fwd: [betacity] Pressemitteilung Kinder-Web-Workshop - 12. 07. 2005 - 12:48
- Re: Fwd:[rohrpost] 2006 - 02. 01. 2006 - 16:52
- Fwd: [rohrpost] Gender as paradigm f o r i n t e r a c t i v e a n d m e d i a a r t s - 23. 03. 2006 - 15:35
- [rohrpost] Neues vom "Künstler" mit dem Mops - Vol. 3 - 31. 01. 2005 - 15:56
Magst Du krasse T-Shirts?